Sponsored by:

Need your tilt-tele steering column rebuilt? Tracdogg2 is your answer

Old 06-30-2013, 12:25 AM
chstitans42
TheCorvetteBen
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 135 Likes on 73 Posts

Default Need your tilt-tele steering column rebuilt? Tracdogg2 is your answer

Tonight, on his day off mind you, Mike (Tracdogg2) came over to my house to check out my 1958 Bel-air and my 1970 Chevelle. I mentioned to him that we were having a little bit of trouble with the horn and telescoping mechanisms on my steering column. He said give me a phillips screwdriver and I can fix it. Luckily I had all the parts we needed ready to go, as you can tell by my previous posts. He took a couple hours on his day off and helped us remedy the issues. Now it tilts, telescopes, and works the horn like it is brand new. He even installed a new turn signal switch.

Moral of the story is, if you need some steering column R&R, give Mike a call. He can take these things apart and reassemble them with his eyes closed.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:48 AM
rogman16
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by chstitans42
Tonight, on his day off mind you, Mike (Tracdogg2) came over to my house to check out my 1958 Bel-air and my 1970 Chevelle. I mentioned to him that we were having a little bit of trouble with the horn and telescoping mechanisms on my steering column. He said give me a phillips screwdriver and I can fix it. Luckily I had all the parts we needed ready to go, as you can tell by my previous posts. He took a couple hours on his day off and helped us remedy the issues. Now it tilts, telescopes, and works the horn like it is brand new. He even installed a new turn signal switch.

Moral of the story is, if you need some steering column R&R, give Mike a call. He can take these things apart and reassemble them with his eyes closed.
You are correct, Mike ROCKS!!!

Rogman
Old 06-30-2013, 07:57 AM
Jim Shea
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

You better be careful. Trackdogg2 might suffer the same fate as Gary and Lars.
Jim

Get notified of new replies

To Need your tilt-tele steering column rebuilt? Tracdogg2 is your answer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need your tilt-tele steering column rebuilt? Tracdogg2 is your answer