C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

while waiting for a response from the vendor, thought i'd ask here:gm ebrake and boot

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 09:44 AM
vig1116
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default while waiting for a response from the vendor, thought i'd ask here:gm ebrake and boot

I just received the 2012 gm A6 shift **** with red stitching and i love the look for the price. My question is, has anyone bought the 2012 ebrake with boot combo with colored stitching?? The one im looking at with red stitching is part number 20906448. My question is, does the handle have red stitching too or is it just the boot? If it's just the boot then i don't need to waste money and just get the boot for a few bucks by itself..... Thanks guys.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Run N. Gun
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't tell from the photo I have of my interior and the car is at home. Looks like it is just the boot, but I could be wrong.

I found this photo on google and it does show stitching, but not sure if this is aftermarket or not.

Quick Reply: while waiting for a response from the vendor, thought i'd ask here:gm ebrake and boot