Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Bilstein Sports, TFS coolant X-over, Comp upgraded rockers FS

Old 05-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Mike94ZLT1
Le Mans Master

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts

Default Bilstein Sports, TFS coolant X-over, Comp upgraded rockers FS

Bilstein Sports, ~7,000 miles, in great shape. All bushings/washers and nuts present and accounted for. SOLD

Stock rockers with a Comp trunion upgrade. I had 99BlancoSS (former vendor) upgrade these for me and never installed them. It is a complete set of 16, with the bolts. The rocker arms themselves were used when I sent them to him, but they have not been installed since the trunion upgrade. Asking $200 shipped

Trick flow coolant adapters for LSX engines. This came as a set of 4, I used two of them. LS6 engines do not have a rear coolant crossover, they just have plugs. These black fittings take the place of those plugs and allow you to connect a -4AN fitting to them to plumb the rear of the cylinder heads into your cooling system. I am including what is pictured here:

I ran a line from the rear drivers side to the rear passenger side, and connected them with a 1/4" Tee fitting.

I then ran a line from the open spot on the Tee fitting along the heater hoses on the passenger side. I cut the line that goes from the radiator to the front crossover (or throttle body if it isn't bypassed) and added another 1/4" Tee fitting. I replaced the rest of the line that runs to the front crossover/throttle body with 1/4" hose.

You will need several feet of 1/4" hose, and two brass 1/4" Tee fittings to make this work. Asking $45 shipped for the two adapters and two 90 degree -4AN fittings, and some 1/4" clamps. These adapters by themselves are $20 each from summit, you are basically getting the AN fittings for free.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mike94ZLT1; 05-29-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Mattie Num Nums
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Paypal sent for shocks.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Mike94ZLT1
Le Mans Master

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts

Got it, thank you!
Old 05-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Mike94ZLT1