Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Mild2Wild wireless NPP exhaust control

Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

Received 202 Likes on 107 Posts

Default ~~~~~~~~sold~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~

This product needs no real explanation...you take about 3 minutes to plug it up and you can control your NPP exhaust wirelessly via fob. Very cool, very simple and 100% removable. Can be installed the original way, or with the zero-drain method described in the instructions. Your choice upon installation.

This product was LITERALLY used for 2 days before I decided that I wanted to hardwire a switch permanently. It was delivered to my front door less than a week ago for $95.

Comes with everything originally included in box - Mild2Wild controller unit with all wires and 2 fobs. I did not modify the product/wires/fobs in ANY way whatsoever. This is IDENTICAL to what you would receive if you bought one for $90+shipping from any of the retailers. Actually, that's not entirely true, as it did NOT originally come with any paper instructions...I am including a 5-page printout of the online instructions. You actually will get MORE than what you would receive from a new retailer!

I'm asking $75 shipped to anywhere in the continental US, if you live in a state that borders Ohio i'll take $70. Pick-up for $65 in New Albany, Ohio.

Please reply to the thread if interested, and *THEN* send me a PM. I believe in being fair on the first-come, first-serve policy, and want everyone to know why someone else may have been offered the product first. Been down that road before and not doing it again.

Last edited by Stavesacre21; 05-03-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

Picture added
Old 05-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

I've received a couple of PM's regarding application. I guess I didn't directly state it, but this control will ONLY function with the stock NPP system found on certain 2008+ C6's and all ZO6/ZR1. It was an option that was added from the factory (factory RPO code NPP)

If you are unsure if you have an NPP system, check the fusebox under the passenger foot area and look for a 10A fuse in the most bottom-right position. If you don't have a fuse there, you don't have NPP. Also, you can always look in the center tailpipes with the car off. There will be baffles that are closed and the outside will not have any baffles.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

Sold!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Mild2Wild wireless NPP exhaust control

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Mild2Wild wireless NPP exhaust control