Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTB: C6Z Drivers Power Seat Rails

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Memphomaniac
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: C6Z Drivers Power Seat Rails

I have a 2006 ZO6 2LZ and I'm wanting to install a Caravaggio Race Seat. I'm looking for the factory driver's seat rails, as I want to keep my factory seat intact if at all possible.

Here's what it looks like:

I'm not sure if the standard C6 seat base would work with the ZO6 wiring harness. I'm thinking probably not.

I may also be interested in the manual seat rails from the passenger's side, as I really don't need all of the electronics, and I might get the seat lower that way.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
0PartsTaxi.com
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be happy to help you with new if you decide to go that route. Please feel free to visit our website, www.PartsTaxi.com , shoot me an email at kevin@partstaxi.com, or call me at 302-883-0227. I look forward to helping you!
Thanks
Kevin
Corvette Parts
Old 02-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Memphomaniac
Instructor

Originally Posted by PartsTaxi.com
I would be happy to help you with new if you decide to go that route. Please feel free to visit our website, www.PartsTaxi.com , shoot me an email at kevin@partstaxi.com, or call me at 302-883-0227. I look forward to helping you!
Thanks
Kevin
Corvette Parts
Thanks, Kevin - I will keep your info for future considerations. I found a salvage unit in MA today for $200.

Cheers,

Bob
Old 03-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Memphomaniac
Instructor

It turns out the salvage unit motors are not functional, so I'm still looking for a used seat track.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: C6Z Drivers Power Seat Rails

Quick Reply: WTB: C6Z Drivers Power Seat Rails