Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1980 c3 Corvette Convertible FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM
C3andMe
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1980 c3 Corvette Convertible FOR SALE

This is a 1980 c3 Corvette convertible (removable soft top, not a t-top). My stepfather is the original owner of this car and it only has around 78,000 miles on it. It runs great and still looks great! The engine is completely original, the only modifications that have been made is body work (as you can see from the pictures) and Recaro racing seats have been put in as well. They are also in great condition. This has a premium sound system and face plate as well. The car does have a crack in the driver-side, front bumper - but I was told by a body shop that it would not be difficult to fix. Please contact me if you have any questions at all. This car was also featured in a 3 page article in a European magazine called "American Car World" in the July/August 1994 edition.

This car is located in Los Angeles. I would be willing to ship it, but all shipping costs would be on the buyer. Thank you.

Pictures can be viewed through this link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...282616898.html

Quick Reply: 1980 c3 Corvette Convertible FOR SALE