Sponsored by:

All Corvettes show in Roscoe Village

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Uncle Maddog
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default All Corvettes show in Roscoe Village

Historic Roscoe Village at Coshocton, Ohio, will host its 14th annual all Corvette street show on 10 June 2012. Classic Glass Corvette Club of New Philadelphia, Ohio is the sponsor, as usual. The event is 10am to 4pm, with better parking spots earlier than later. If you plan to show a car, day of show fee is $10, with pre-registration at $8. There is no admission charge to simply view the show. Location is 18 miles west of I-77 on U.S.36 in east-central Ohio. It's always a great show and has generally had 150-200 nice 'Vettes. Hope to see you there!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:36 PM
tuny91
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for events for PA corvette club to attend.
What are the 2013 dates?
Thanks
Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 274 Likes on 160 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

..this is one Corvette show. I attended a good most of the previous 13yrs, missed a few the last couple of years due to a wedding, work schedule, etc. It's a great show that all generations of Corvettes represented. I hope to make it this year.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Uncle Maddog
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default All Corvette cruise in:

Originally Posted by Uncle Maddog
Historic Roscoe Village at Coshocton, Ohio, will host its 14th annual all Corvette street show on 10 June 2012. Classic Glass Corvette Club of New Philadelphia, Ohio is the sponsor, as usual. The event is 10am to 4pm, with better parking spots earlier than later. If you plan to show a car, day of show fee is $10, with pre-registration at $8. There is no admission charge to simply view the show. Location is 18 miles west of I-77 on U.S.36 in east-central Ohio. It's always a great show and has generally had 150-200 nice 'Vettes. Hope to see you there!
This was the lead post on the subject for last year. As best I can determine for this year is that it will be held 9 June 2013, with all the other info being the same. There may be a fee difference for showing, but I don't have that just now. More when I find out. Thanks for your interest, I hope you'll be there!! U. M.................

Get notified of new replies

To All Corvettes show in Roscoe Village

Quick Reply: All Corvettes show in Roscoe Village