Northern California Northern California

Epps Chevy service equipment auction

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 11:13 PM
napacruzerc5
Safety Car

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Epps Chevy service equipment auction

Epps in St Helena went out of business a couple months ago. Saw a classified ad in Napa Register about online only auction 5/8 for signs, service equipment (lifts, etc.) and other stuff. Anyone want to start their own shop? Check out westauction.com. Hope this is o.k to post. Big bowtie sign available for somebody's man cave.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:01 AM
napacruzerc5
Safety Car

You guys got to at least look through the catalog even if you don't have any intention of bidding/buying. Lots of "stuff"
Old 05-05-2012, 03:41 AM
BOUT X
Corvette Cowboy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

First off it makes me sick to see that cuz somebody's life is done / over I hate to see hard working Men work so hard then end like this. Now on the other hand what a lot of great stuff that will sell cheap as compared to list. I am going to keep a eye on it cuz I will bid on some of it. I have a need for some of it. Next a guy I know goes to these actions and buys stuff cleans it up for awhile and turns a profit he bought a forklift for 1500.00 bucks after some clean up and paint he turned for 2500.00 profit.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:15 PM
napacruzerc5
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BOUT X
First off it makes me sick to see that cuz somebody's life is done / over I hate to see hard working Men work so hard then end like this. Now on the other hand what a lot of great stuff that will sell cheap as compared to list. I am going to keep a eye on it cuz I will bid on some of it. I have a need for some of it. Next a guy I know goes to these actions and buys stuff cleans it up for awhile and turns a profit he bought a forklift for 1500.00 bucks after some clean up and paint he turned for 2500.00 profit.
Yes sad to see some of the smaller dealerships going under. But if some of the larger dealership also bite the dest (the old Courtesy Chev) then it could happen to anyone. I think Epps was a Chev/GMC/Pontiac dealer. I almost bought a Pontiac G8 GT from them.

Just watching shos like Pawn Stars and American Pickers there's some money to be made over some other person's junk (not calling Epp's stuff junk of course).

Get notified of new replies

To Epps Chevy service equipment auction

Quick Reply: Epps Chevy service equipment auction