Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS - set of 5 used Wide White wall tires

Old 03-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Harps
Le Mans Master

Received 137 Likes on 51 Posts

Default FS - set of 5 used Wide White wall tires

For Sale - a complete set of 5 used Firestone wide white wall tires, size is 6.70 x 15. These were removed from a 1958 Corvette, and have very little miles on them. One of the 5 has more wear on it then the others, but could still be used as a spare. These either are Coker reporduction bias ply tires, or something very similiar. They would run almost $1,000 new.

$150.00, pick up only. Send me an email and I can provide you my number to call if you are serious about coming to see them.

Here are some recent pics:

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited by Harps; 03-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:57 PM
deejaydu
Safety Car

Received 465 Likes on 334 Posts

Default tires

Hello Rob,

If you would consider shipping and the cost was reasonable I would buy them. My zip is 77586 in Seabrook, Texas if you want to look into shipping. I understand that it is easy to ship tires just by using shrink wrap around 2 of them at a time.

Thanks
Jay
713-253-0475
Old 03-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Harps
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by deejaydu
Hello Rob,

If you would consider shipping and the cost was reasonable I would buy them. My zip is 77586 in Seabrook, Texas if you want to look into shipping. I understand that it is easy to ship tires just by using shrink wrap around 2 of them at a time.

Thanks
Jay
713-253-0475
Hey Jay,

I am going to guess the shipping on these five may be costly, but if you want me to look into it I can. I can see about finding some wrap to put them in. We just got a set from Diamond Back and they were wrapped the same way.

Rob
Old 03-22-2012, 12:13 AM
deejaydu
Safety Car

Hello Rob,

Yes please check shipping. If you work for a company that has UPS or Fed Ex pickup and your company will allow you to ship on thier account and reimburse them it should be reasonable. Greyhound bus might also be reasonable if you have a terminal close by that you can drop them off to.

Thanks
Jay
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Harps
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by deejaydu
Hello Rob,

Yes please check shipping. If you work for a company that has UPS or Fed Ex pickup and your company will allow you to ship on thier account and reimburse them it should be reasonable. Greyhound bus might also be reasonable if you have a terminal close by that you can drop them off to.

Thanks
Jay
Jay,

Unfortunately someone locally bought them. I had a guy here that was hot for them and he came by with cash.

Sorry we couldn't work it out. If he hadn't picked them up, then I was going to check on the shipping for you.

Rob
Old 03-23-2012, 04:35 PM
deejaydu
Safety Car

Thanks Rob. No problem.

Jay
Originally Posted by Harps
Jay,

Unfortunately someone locally bought them. I had a guy here that was hot for them and he came by with cash.

Sorry we couldn't work it out. If he hadn't picked them up, then I was going to check on the shipping for you.

Rob

Get notified of new replies

To FS - set of 5 used Wide White wall tires

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS - set of 5 used Wide White wall tires