Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Denver tire dealer

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Colovette
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Denver tire dealer

I'm going to need new tires before summer is over and I'd like to hear of any current quality tire installation centers; preferably in the southwest Denver metro area. I checked archives and read about good service at Discount Tire and a place in Boulder. Any new locations that you could recommend that won't butcher my rims? Thanks
Old 02-09-2012, 01:28 PM
34RedRage
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are alot of people that will slam discount tire for there service. i have had them do all my tire and wheel mounts for my truck, vette, atv's and bobcat. they have always done a great job. with the vette they are always very careful with everything from lifting to mounting. location at 84th and huron is the store i use all the time....good luck
Old 02-11-2012, 11:43 PM
MatthewW
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you still go to a Chevy dealer for service, and you like them, you could ask if they can cut you a deal on tires. When I got new tires on my Toyota truck recently, it was a tire the dealer did not carry at all but they were able to special order them for the same price as anywhere else, and it's convenient going to one place for both maintenance and tire service. No experience with Chevy dealers yet so this may or may not be helpful.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
snakeman56
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been using Discount Tire for the past 10 years. The one I go to I know the Manager and he always gives me good deals on tires and rims. I live in Centennial and his shop is in Aurora. I always make an appointment and don't have to be sitting around waiting.

He always beats any price I find !!!!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:45 PM
johnee98
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used Discount Tire in Castle Pines North (right off I25 exit 188) for new tires on my C6. They had a decent price (not the best), but were very careful and meticulous with the rims and car. I also had them put tires on a second set of rims - again, no issues. This particular location has worked on Vipers, Porsches and other exotics, so they're catering to our particular needs...
Old 02-17-2012, 01:18 PM
CO Lightfoot
Safety Car

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

The Discount Tire in Ft Collins has done a great job on my C6 -- fixed 2 flats under warranty and installed 4 new tires.

Yes, I know that's not in Denver.

My point: Be sure to bring-your-own jacking pucks. I don't think this DT store has 'em, so other places also might not. Without pucks, you risk damage to your rocker panels.

Also, I was very pleased they used floor jacks rather than a lift, and hand-torqued the lug nuts per my request without squawking (of course I tipped the guys).

Get notified of new replies

To Denver tire dealer

Quick Reply: Denver tire dealer