Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

iPad - login credentials not remembered

Old 01-07-2012, 08:15 AM
binster
---------
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Default iPad - login credentials not remembered

I login to CF with my Facebook userid. My login creditials on my iPad were stored the 1st login, and i never had to re-login. Recently, I cleared my history and cookies from the iPad, and I now need to login everytime that I come to the site.. Any ideas?
Old 01-07-2012, 08:24 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would first try clearing the cookies again as it's possible there is a corrupt cookie already.

Are you still logging in via the Facebook app or are you know logging in with the normal username and password? If the former, you will need to make sure you check the Remember Me option when logging in.

Originally Posted by binster
I login to CF with my Facebook userid. My login creditials on my iPad were stored the 1st login, and i never had to re-login. Recently, I cleared my history and cookies from the iPad, and I now need to login everytime that I come to the site.. Any ideas?
Old 01-07-2012, 03:49 PM
binster
---------
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by J T
I would first try clearing the cookies again as it's possible there is a corrupt cookie already.

Are you still logging in via the Facebook app or are you know logging in with the normal username and password? If the former, you will need to make sure you check the Remember Me option when logging in.
Thanks.. I cleared my history and cookies, logged into Facebook, logged into CF via the Facebook app (clicking remember me option). Then left CF and came back. Had to use Facebook app again to login. Any other suggestions? All was working fine previously until I cleard my cookies the 1st time.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 PM
binster
---------
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by binster
Thanks.. I cleared my history and cookies, logged into Facebook, logged into CF via the Facebook app (clicking remember me option). Then left CF and came back. Had to use Facebook app again to login. Any other suggestions? All was working fine previously until I cleard my cookies the 1st time.
I may have it fixed... Deleteted CF from Facebook and started fresh, looks ok now. Thanks for help

Get notified of new replies

To iPad - login credentials not remembered

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: iPad - login credentials not remembered