C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OnStar Coupon? Discount?

Old 11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
CorvetteRL
Lifetime Vette Lover
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Default OnStar Coupon? Discount?

The last time or two I renewed my onstar on my vette I was able to find a massive discount to the tune of $75/year. Anyone know if that deal is going around now? Or something similar? Thanks in advance...
Old 11-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Landru
Race Director

Received 1,045 Likes on 819 Posts

Originally Posted by CorvetteRL
The last time or two I renewed my onstar on my vette I was able to find a massive discount to the tune of $75/year. Anyone know if that deal is going around now? Or something similar? Thanks in advance...
Sure you're not talking about XM, there was a $77 deal for XM, never heard of a[ny] discount for 1 year OnStar subscriptions. Be great if there were a discount since I buy OS for two cars.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:03 PM
CorvetteRL
Lifetime Vette Lover
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Landru
Sure you're not talking about XM, there was a $77 deal for XM, never heard of a[ny] discount for 1 year OnStar subscriptions. Be great if there were a discount since I buy OS for two cars.
Nope - I got a mega discount on OnStar as well as XM. Just got an email saying it was $149/year vs $199/year - so they do discount.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:50 PM
ALD_Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I just signed up for about $142 per year with an auto renew. They told me when renewal time comes up to ask for the same deal and they will do it. If I don't ask, it will be $199 per year.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Landru
Race Director

Received 1,045 Likes on 819 Posts

Originally Posted by CorvetteRL
Nope - I got a mega discount on OnStar as well as XM. Just got an email saying it was $149/year vs $199/year - so they do discount.
News to me, good to know. Will have to ask my bride exactly what we pay...IIRC it was around $200 times 2 cars p/yr. Could save $100, when time comes to reup. Had thought we dealt with two seperate entities, XM and OS, also. We subscribe to XM also, didn't know they're available packaged.

Get notified of new replies

To OnStar Coupon? Discount?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: OnStar Coupon? Discount?