Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

**** 2008 Coupe For Sale****

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 08:01 AM
redvet
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default **** 2008 Coupe For Sale****

SOLD......SOLD......SOLD!

2008 2LT Coupe, 12,6xx miles, Victory Red, Ebony Interior.

Options: MX0 Automatic Transmission, GU2 2.73 Rear Axle Ratio, NPP Dual Mode Exhaust System, QX3 Chrome Wheels. The CompNine VIN decoder indicates that it is the only 2008 Corvette equipped exactly so.

“Extras:” Genuine Corvette Accessories Splash Guards (installed), Genuine Corvette Accessories Rear Fascia Protector, Wild to Mild Wireless Exhaust Controller, and Mid America Designs “Performance Choice” floor and cargo area mats (the original floor mats were barely used and are in pristine condition). No other “mods” have been performed to the vehicle. It is also covered by a Zero Deductible GM Protection Plan Major Guard Warranty until August 5, 2014.

The car has been garage kept since day one, still smells new inside, and is essentially immaculate. It has been in rain only once (got caught while out). I am an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician and have personally performed all of its maintenance (oil changes and differential fluid change – I have receipts from all maintenance items purchased). It has required no other repairs or maintenance since I purchased it new in October 2007. I have a printout of every available OnStar Vehicle Diagnostic Report available, plus the e-mails that generated them. The original tires have about 65% of their tread remaining.

Points of interest and items the purchaser will receive:

I took the National Corvette Museum’s Buyers Tour, during which I received a copy of the car’s Build Sheet, “Birth Certificate,” and paper tire stickers (all laminated and in perfect condition), as well as a few other assembly plant souvenirs. All come with the car

I also accompanied the car through its dealership pre-delivery inspection, and documented it for an article which appeared in the January 2009 issue of Corvette magazine (two pristine copies of the magazine come with the car – e-mail me to receive a pdf copy of the article). Souvenirs I acquired from the pre-delivery inspection and final delivery include a photocopy of the Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MSO, laminated), a photocopy of the GM-issued official dealer invoice (laminated), the Monroney (window) sticker (laminated), a photocopy of the completed Pre-Delivery Inspection Checklist, stickers from the plastic seat covers, various other stickers from the windows, and a few other items. All come with the car.

In August 2008, the car appeared in the first ever Corvettes at Carlisle American flag display (first/bottom row, third car in from the left). I have the official Carlisle-issued photo and related paperwork documenting it, which the purchaser will receive. At the same event, the owner’s manual cover was signed in black Sharpie by Wil Cooksey, Harlan Charles, Tom Wallace, Paul Graham and other Corvette “celebrities.”

Additional items the purchaser will receive:

• The official GM three-volume service manual set, in clean, brand new perfect condition;
• A Bowing Green Assembly Plant C6 door jamb sticker;
• The original factory-installed oil filter;
• Two Crossed Flags C6 Emblem lapel/hat pins;
• A Greenlight brand Victory Red C6 Die cast car;
• A sealed Snap-Tite C6 plastic model kit (officially, for a 2005 MY car);
• If desired, a somewhat rare Bowling Green Assembly Plant 25th Anniversary red windbreaker jacket, size XL, never worn, never washed, and in perfect condition;
• If desired, two Bowling Green Assembly Plant T-shirts, size 2XL, both in perfect condition;
• Other miscellaneous records, e-mails and paperwork related to the car

My asking price is $33,500.

Please send an e-mail to redvette08@verizon.net with purchase interest or if you have any questions.

The pictures below were taken back in August, but the car looks the same.

Thank you for reading!

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited by redvet; 02-29-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: To insert that the car has sold
Old 08-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Smellozoid
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 C6 of Year Finalist

This is the way to advertise a car...Good Luck With Your Sale.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:09 AM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,210 Likes on 822 Posts

Bump for beautiful...
Old 08-03-2011, 11:28 AM
lifesabeach
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Smellozoid
This is the way to advertise a car...Good Luck With Your Sale.
I second that!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 05:18 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt

Last edited by redvet; 08-07-2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Deleted Duplicate Info
Old 08-07-2011, 12:15 PM
3GenVettes
Melting Slicks

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

WOW, what an immaculate one owner vette.

This is going to a gorgeous addition to someones garage.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:55 PM
hzz
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by 3GenVettes
WOW, what an immaculate one owner vette.

This is going to a gorgeous addition to someones garage.

My only question is why in the world you are selling it??

Outstanding car, ad and an excellent price!

GLWS
Old 08-10-2011, 01:54 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt
Old 08-13-2011, 04:25 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt
Old 08-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Fly'n Family
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Well worth your asking price, especially factoring in the documentation that goes with it. GLWS
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 PM
ajg1915
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Bump up for my neighbors vette.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:15 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt
Old 08-23-2011, 03:01 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt
Old 08-27-2011, 02:18 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt
Old 11-30-2011, 09:24 PM
redvet
Instructor

ttt

Originally Posted by redvet
2008 2LT Coupe, 12,6xx miles, Victory Red, Ebony Interior.

Options: MX0 Automatic Transmission, GU2 2.73 Rear Axle Ratio, NPP Dual Mode Exhaust System, QX3 Chrome Wheels. The CompNine VIN decoder indicates that it is the only 2008 Corvette equipped exactly so.

“Extras:” Genuine Corvette Accessories Splash Guards (installed), Genuine Corvette Accessories Rear Fascia Protector, Wild to Mild Wireless Exhaust Controller, and Mid America Designs “Performance Choice” floor and cargo area mats (the original floor mats were barely used and are in pristine condition). No other “mods” have been performed to the vehicle. It is also covered by a Zero Deductible GM Protection Plan Major Guard Warranty until August 5, 2014.

The car has been garage kept since day one, still smells new inside, and is essentially immaculate. It has been in rain only once The car has been garage kept since day one, still smells new inside, and is essentially immaculate. It has been in rain only once (got caught while out). I am an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician and have personally performed all of its maintenance (oil changes and differential fluid change – I have receipts from all maintenance items purchased). It has required no other repairs or maintenance since I purchased it new in October 2007. I have a printout of every available OnStar Vehicle Diagnostic Report available, plus the e-mails that generated them. The original tires have about 65% of their tread remaining.

During the National Corvette Museum’s Buyers Tour, I received a copy of the car’s Build Sheet, “Birth Certificate,” and paper tire stickers (all laminated and in perfect condition), as well as a few other assembly plant souvenirs.

I took the National Corvette Museum’s Buyers Tour, during which I received a copy of the car’s Build Sheet, “Birth Certificate,” and paper tire stickers (all laminated and in perfect condition), as well as a few other assembly plant souvenirs. All come with the car.
I also accompanied the car through its dealership pre-delivery inspection, and documented it for an article which appeared in the January 2009 issue of Corvette magazine (two pristine copies of the magazine come with the car – e-mail me to receive a pdf copy of the article). Souvenirs I acquired from the pre-delivery inspection and final delivery include a photocopy of the Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MSO, laminated), a photocopy of the GM-issued official dealer invoice (laminated), the Monroney (window) sticker (laminated), a photocopy of the completed Pre-Delivery Inspection Checklist, stickers from the plastic seat covers, various other stickers from the windows, and a few other items. All come with the car.

In August 2008, the car appeared in the first ever Corvettes at Carlisle American flag display (first/bottom row, third car in from the left). I have the official Carlisle-issued photo and related paperwork documenting it, which the purchaser will receive. At the same event, the owner’s manual cover was signed in black Sharpie by Wil Cooksey, Harlan Charles, Tom Wallace, Paul Graham and other Corvette “celebrities.”

Additional items the purchaser will receive:

• The official GM three-volume service manual set, in clean, brand new perfect condition;
• A Bowing Green Assembly Plant C6 door jamb sticker;
• The original factory-installed oil filter;
• Two Crossed Flags C6 Emblem lapel/hat pins;
• A Greenlight brand Victory Red C6 Die cast car;
• A sealed Snap-Tite C6 plastic model kit (officially, for a 2005 MY car);
• If desired, a somewhat rare Bowling Green Assembly Plant 25th Anniversary red windbreaker jacket, size XL, never worn, never washed, and in perfect condition;
• If desired, two Bowling Green Assembly Plant T-shirts, size 2XL, both in perfect condition;
• Other miscellaneous records, e-mails and paperwork related to the car

My asking price is $34,750.

Please send an e-mail to redvette08@verizon.net with purchase interest or if you have any questions.

The pictures below were taken back in August, but the car looks the same.

Thank you for reading!

[IMG]

[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2011, 09:18 AM
redvet
Instructor

ttt
Old 12-18-2011, 09:56 PM
redvet
Instructor