Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Order from PAC

Old 07-06-2011, 08:31 AM
50yrzo6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Order from PAC

I was just curious if anyone else had an issue with receiving their order from Proper Auto Care. I placed mine on 6/26 to take advantage of their 25% off closing out sale and have yet to see my shipment. Haven't gotten any response to e-mails or phone calls, which isn't surprising if they are closed. Any one else have a problem or suggestions as to how to contact them?? I've ordered plenty of stuff from them before and never had an issue but of course that was when they were in business. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:08 AM
tooleman
Cruising

Originally Posted by 50yrzo6
I was just curious if anyone else had an issue with receiving their order from Proper Auto Care. I placed mine on 6/26 to take advantage of their 25% off closing out sale and have yet to see my shipment. Haven't gotten any response to e-mails or phone calls, which isn't surprising if they are closed. Any one else have a problem or suggestions as to how to contact them?? I've ordered plenty of stuff from them before and never had an issue but of course that was when they were in business. Thanks.

I ordered a Flex PE14-2-150 rotary polisher on 6-28 and then some backing plates on 6-29. Paid by paypal. I also had ordered items from them in the past with no problems. Went to their site and sent them a message concerning shipping dates or tracking dates and no word from them. Sure hope I get my stuff.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 AM
50yrzo6
Instructor

Originally Posted by tooleman
I ordered a Flex PE14-2-150 rotary polisher on 6-28 and then some backing plates on 6-29. Paid by paypal. I also had ordered items from them in the past with no problems. Went to their site and sent them a message concerning shipping dates or tracking dates and no word from them. Sure hope I get my stuff.
Yeah, I thought I was safe by ordering before the closing date which was originally 6/28 I think but then moved to 6/30. Likewise, hope it shows up. Guess I should have called on the 30th.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:46 PM
50yrzo6
Instructor

All's well that ends well I guess. Should have waited another day before posting as my order finally showed up today (Wed). Hope everyone else's did too.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:07 PM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 265 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'19,'22

Originally Posted by 50yrzo6
All's well that ends well I guess. Should have waited another day before posting as my order finally showed up today (Wed). Hope everyone else's did too.
Glad you got it.

Can't wait to get mine

I sure hate to see them go

Get notified of new replies

To Order from PAC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Order from PAC