C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Patterson, NY car inspection: anyone nearby?

Old 06-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Jeff Garner
Melting Slicks

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

Default Patterson, NY car inspection: anyone nearby?

Anyone near Patterson, NY with free time on hands that is a good inspector of bodywork, paint, underside condition, "red flags", and B.S? This will not be a "matching numbers" thing.
jeffgarner66@yahoo.com
Old 06-18-2011, 01:11 PM
69ttop502
Le Mans Master

Received 853 Likes on 624 Posts

Jeff, one of the best in the Corvette business is in Patterson, NY. His name is Rich Englehard and the business is A&R Corvette. He did some work for me and is a stand up guy. I am out on Long Island now but he would be great to inspect a car. His number is 845-878-9431. Tell him Bill Van Orman sent you.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:31 PM
vettefred
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 251 Likes on 156 Posts

Ditto on Richey.....I can vouch for him....have known him for over forty years as I lived in the nearby town of Carmel, NY. Just recently caught up with him at the Kissimee NCRS in January.

If for some reason he is too busy drop me a line...my brother is close (14 miles) to Patterson.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:55 PM
Jeff Garner
Melting Slicks

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

Thanks guys. It's actually not a Corvette this time. The seller says all the right things and the internet pictures always look perfect, but you know how that goes.
I want the car if it is what he says it is, but would be ticked if I went that far and the car was not as presented.

Get notified of new replies

To Patterson, NY car inspection: anyone nearby?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Patterson, NY car inspection: anyone nearby?