Sponsored by:

portable car lift ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 03:52 PM
milo30
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default portable car lift ?

I was just browsing and saw this lift. Anyone heard of it or know anything about it? I am limited by low ceilings in my garage. It looks like this is might fit plus I can wheel it out to my drive and work outside on it to get the full height. Not sure what kind of lifts workhorse makes and what the locking mechanism is like.

I checked out the maxjax but don't like the limited lifting height. This seems like possibly a good alternative especially since it is truly mobile instead of just store able like the maxjax. Just concerned about only it being a one post instead of 2.

http://www.asedeals.com/portable-car-lift-gen.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqBkpvOuX4

the manual:
http://www.tuxedodistributors.com/pr...als/msc-6k.pdf

Last edited by milo30; 02-07-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:33 PM
milo30
Drifting

No one have any information on these? I've done some searching but can't find out much. Did find a single post lift made just a few miles from where I live but it appears to need to be permanently mounted to the concrete.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Rally68
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Greetings Milo, I don't know anything about the lift you reference, but if ceiling height is your fundamental constraint you can get a four post lift for about a thousand bucks less. I have a Direct Lift Pro Park 8S, and the posts are under 7' tall. It fits in a small (10'x21' external dimensions) garage with space to walk around one side if the other is against the wall. I put off getting the lift for a long time because I didn't think it would work, but it's been great.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:05 PM
milo30
Drifting

I thought about one but I have a lot of equipment and tools that need to share the space and I want more access to under the car for working. Being able to use the lift outside and get full height is another high plus. I found a distributer locally so it is cheaper with no delivery fees. Can not find anything positive our negative so will probably give one a try
Old 02-10-2011, 09:20 AM
builder
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a Bendpak 4 poster that I love. I have to move my lift periodically. I do need the extra lift height though. I would love to try a Workhorse like that.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:24 AM
SuprJames
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That's pretty sweet. Let us know how it works out for you!

Get notified of new replies

To portable car lift ?

Quick Reply: portable car lift ?