Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

David the guy who sells parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default David the guy who sells parts

He is not on the forum, however a CF member gave his number to me and he has some parts I need, I lost his tel number and need to contact him
Thanks Geoerge
Old 03-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Vogie
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

David Crane? Run away.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:55 AM
edsmith
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default parts man

I don't know if it was you I spoke to over the phone a few days ago or not, but I did refer a gentleman looking for parts to David Sokolowski. He is located in Gardena, California His phone number is 310 329 5334 He deals with 63-67 parts. I have only seen advertising from him on Hemmings motor news. This might not be the person you were referring to, but he will have any parts that you are looking for.

Good Luck, Ed Smith
Old 03-30-2010, 08:30 AM
RobMorgan
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default parts

I am actually going to David's place today to look for some valve covers. If you let me know in the next few hours what you are looking for, I will try and check. David would not try to sort what he had to find the covers I need, but said I could come look myself, so I am going a little early for a meeting and will stop by his place in Gardena.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:32 AM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by RobMorgan
I am actually going to David's place today to look for some valve covers. If you let me know in the next few hours what you are looking for, I will try and check. David would not try to sort what he had to find the covers I need, but said I could come look myself, so I am going a little early for a meeting and will stop by his place in Gardena.
hello bob.
Need this
stainless fro 63 coupe in and out except out sied of rear window
need drives side vent assembly
need pass vent glass clear
need driver door glass clear
need steering "U " bracket and gthe bracket that goes in cfront of it.
George
225-202-0078
Old 03-31-2010, 01:28 AM
RobMorgan
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Parts

George,
Did you get things worked out with David. He has just about everything under the sun at his place, but how he finds it, I have no idea. I spent 3 hours looking through valve covers to find what is the best set I have been able to locate in 4 months of looking. I know he had discussed your trim, so if he says he has it, i am sure he does.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:25 AM
redvetracr
Race Director

Received 174 Likes on 160 Posts

formerly known as "hippie Dave"
Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by RobMorgan
George,
Did you get things worked out with David. He has just about everything under the sun at his place, but how he finds it, I have no idea. I spent 3 hours looking through valve covers to find what is the best set I have been able to locate in 4 months of looking. I know he had discussed your trim, so if he says he has it, i am sure he does.
Bob, David seems like a fair and honest guy. A little slow as I am buy this is good, Sounds like he needs some help. Anyway i bouht 4K from him.
George
Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 PM
RobMorgan
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Parts

He did seem like a good guy to me, has an unbelievable amount of parts and not much incentive to sell them, yet his prices were reasonable. He said he is trying to buy a 30K sq ft warehouse. If he does and gets the stuff organized, it will be a great resource for pretty much anything a person could need.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:39 PM
redvetracr
Race Director

Received 174 Likes on 160 Posts

David once told me if he had invested the money he spent on Corvette parts on LA real estate he would be a millionaire....and your right, nice guy.

Get notified of new replies

To David the guy who sells parts

Quick Reply: David the guy who sells parts