West Coast Corvette

Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Richor
CF Lifetime Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default West Coast Corvette

Well heres the story.

In getting prepared for WSIR tomorrow I changed the tranny fluid, diff, power steering, clutch etc etc. The last thing to do was the brake flush by the dealer as I did not have the gm tool for a complete flush.

Anyways I drop it off to the dealer along with my dot 4 fluid. I also asked them to check the pads/rotors but did not think I would need them as the dealer I bought the car from SAID the brakes/pad/rotors were changed in their service when the car got traded in.

Anyways the dealer calls me and says I need to get the rotors resurfaced all the way around $400/ And new pads all the way around approx $800

At this point im at work and its 2:30 PM and I thought oh ****. I called west coast corvette and JT answered my call. They ended up quoting me about 50% less than the dealer however they were due to close in 2 1/2 hours and I still needed to get the car from the dealer. I told them about my situation and the urgency of the matter. After a brief hold JT came back on the phone and said they can accomodate me. 45 minutes lates the car was on a lift and being worked on just until their closing time. While waiting around I decided to buy some LLOYDs matts and a Jake racing hat to show some appreciation ! If you guys have not checked the place out, go do it. They have all year vettes sitting around the showroom for sale and just about EVERY peformance part you could ever want for our cars.

Thanks so much to West Coast Corvette, without your prompt assistance I might have been out a track day or have to spend an exhorbitant amount of money at the dealer. 2 1/2 hours later im back at work and ready for tomorrow. I am glad I donated to Amy's Memorial Fund yesterday even though I have never delt with WCC, good things tend to come around !

Cliffs : Was in a bind, would have missed track day. West coast corvette saved the day !

Thank You WCC !

I will be back soon for some mods !

Last edited by Richor; 02-19-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:38 PM
1bdasvt
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '06-'09

Very nice to hear!!
Old 02-19-2010, 10:53 PM
b_pappy
Melting Slicks

Location: the GOCC are everywhere, even back from "band camp"
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Good bunch of guys down there. Sounds like they went out of their way to prove it to you.
Bruce
Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Sargechris
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's always great to hear GOOD news!!

I plan on visiting WCC in the near future...
Old 02-19-2010, 11:37 PM
madmatt9471
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Palmdale, Ca----- 2009 Cyber Gray 4LT A6 F55 452 RWHP 422 RWTQ- RIP 1998 C5 734 RWHP & 585 RWTQ-----
Received 341 Likes on 281 Posts

I like WCC's - Great place to go and good customer service

Congrats for getting it taken care of and being able to make your event

Thanks,Matt
Old 02-20-2010, 02:19 AM
Varmit
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Richor

Well heres the story.

In getting prepared for WSIR tomorrow I changed the tranny fluid, diff, power steering, clutch etc etc. The last thing to do was the brake flush by the dealer as I did not have the gm tool for a complete flush.

Anyways I drop it off to the dealer along with my dot 4 fluid. I also asked them to check the pads/rotors but did not think I would need them as the dealer I bought the car from SAID the brakes/pad/rotors were changed in their service when the car got traded in.

Anyways the dealer calls me and says I need to get the rotors resurfaced all the way around $400/ And new pads all the way around approx $800

At this point im at work and its 2:30 PM and I thought oh ****. I called west coast corvette and JT answered my call. They ended up quoting me about 50% less than the dealer however they were due to close in 2 1/2 hours and I still needed to get the car from the dealer. I told them about my situation and the urgency of the matter. After a brief hold JT came back on the phone and said they can accomodate me. 45 minutes lates the car was on a lift and being worked on just until their closing time. While waiting around I decided to buy some LLOYDs matts and a Jake racing hat to show some appreciation ! If you guys have not checked the place out, go do it. They have all year vettes sitting around the showroom for sale and just about EVERY peformance part you could ever want for our cars.

Thanks so much to West Coast Corvette, without your prompt assistance I might have been out a track day or have to spend an exhorbitant amount of money at the dealer. 2 1/2 hours later im back at work and ready for tomorrow. I am glad I donated to Amy's Memorial Fund yesterday even though I have never delt with WCC, good things tend to come around !

Cliffs : Was in a bind, would have missed track day. West coast corvette saved the day !

Thank You WCC !

I will be back soon for some mods !
I've been buying from them for over 10 years, and they have always treated me the same way.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:14 AM
C5 4 ME
Safety Car

Received 65 Likes on 58 Posts

This is where I go for Corvette repairs and parts. Going on 7 years now.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:52 PM
0C_Williams@RPM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

West Coast Corvettes, John, Craig, Paul, Joe, Scott, the entire crew - all of them are straight shooters and will take care of your needs.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Z06ster
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 127 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Varmit
I've been buying from them for over 10 years, and they have always treated me the same way.
Yep... I have bought several items from WCC and never a problem. There customer service is outstanding.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Rossi6998
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Bought a car cover from them recently. They checked the package and realized it was the wrong cover. Attempted to give me a deal on a better cover, however, I chose to order the one I wanted through them. Took a week longer than expected and they were extremely apologetic.

Bottom Line - They are a great group of people and I will continue to shop through them.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:31 PM
crazyfrank
Instructor

Default i agree

Since I bought my new Vette 3 years ago, John, JT and all the guys at WCC have done all my maintenance, mods that I can’t do myself, and have always done outstanding work. Thanks all. I will continue to always ask you first for help, assistenece, and/or questions regarding my ride.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:57 PM
brucemc
Pro

I've got nothing but great things to say about the WCC team. Service has always been great, informative, and timely. Highly reccomended in my book.

Bruce
Old 03-03-2010, 09:31 PM
lkelliott
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought my first Corvette from WCC and all of the mods from them too. Since I got my new C6 over a year ago, WCC is still supplying me with all of the mods and goodies for my new Vette too. I have bought so much stuff from WCC that I'm almost a Platinum buyer now and their discounts are great too!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 09:44 PM
ufso
Le Mans Master

Received 181 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Sargechris
It's always great to hear GOOD news!!

I plan on visiting WCC in the near future...

If you're gonna stop by WCC, give me a call. I just live up the street from them!

Sparky

714-812-5883
Old 03-03-2010, 09:57 PM
ScottJ03
Drifting

Default WCC Good

Originally Posted by ufso
If you're gonna stop by WCC, give me a call. I just live up the street from them!

Sparky

714-812-5883
Becareful of that guy. Above

I use WCC too!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Dennis Wilson
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Great place! They did my 3 90`s & a few other things for me. The gears were in almost a year & started leaking . Called them & they said no prob bring it in. Fixed the seal & no probs. since. Their new place is really nice!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:04 PM
exaf86
Racer

THEY'RE EXPENSIVE!!! But I still buy stuff from them.

Get notified of new replies

To West Coast Corvette

Old 05-09-2012, 10:30 PM
54greg
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Another vote for their great staff
Old 05-09-2012, 11:10 PM
richardnielsen
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Joe, Scotty and the boys at WCC are tops in my book. they have always treated very well and will ensure that you are completely satisfied. I go there for all my vette work.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:06 PM
WCC JOE
Supporting Vendor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

WOW, thanks guys for a great compliments. Please let us know if there is anything we can help. I'll be sure to do my best to earn your business.

JOE@WCC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: West Coast Corvette