Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Car Show Door Prop Rods!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Default Car Show Door Prop Rods!!!!!!!

I have just teamed up with KWIKTOY Concepts to launch a new product. These door props come with a rubber tip on the door striker end and are available in Polished Alum $58.99 shipped or Hydrocarbon Black, Blue, Red, or Yellow for $94.99 shipped. PM to order.

BAR-VETTE

Show Car Door Prop Rods

Designed specifically for use with Chevrolet Corvette

models C5 (1997 – 2004) & C6 (2005 – Present).

This device will hold the Corvette door partially open so that the interior of the car can be displayed. This prevents the door from swinging open into other cars, keeps the door from being closed by spectators so the display is undisturbed, and acts as an entry deterrent to keep people from getting in the car. This is especially useful for Corvette displays, Car Shows, and dealership displays as it allows people to view the inside of the car while maintaining access control. Also, your car’s electronics will sense that the door is closed and will shut off the interior lights. The rod is easily installed quickly and automatically locks in place so it cannot be removed without the vehicle key. It is self supporting when attached to the door striker and easily guided into the car door locking mechanism. It can be removed instantly by unlocking & opening the vehicle so that access can be granted for show judges or prospective buyers.

The rods are constructed of high grade aluminum and are available in polished aluminum finish with a protective coating on each end or in hydrocarbon carbon fiber finish in all Corvette colors.

Sold in pairs and include simple easy to follow directions.

Patent pending by KWIKTOY Concepts, LLC

Carbon Fiber Custom Color Finishing by American Hydrocarbon

Last edited by American Hydrocarbon; 03-26-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: price adjustment
Old 03-26-2010, 11:42 AM
johnnywoz
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome

I bought a set of these and they work flawlessly. Have used them at several car shoes and it allows people to really see the interior and as well works great to keep people from messing with the doors or trying to get into the car. Great product, great innovation.

Here is a pic of a friend's set and what he did with his. Great idea, I am making up a set of signs for myself.

I definitely recommend these.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:17 PM
dietrich@ou.edu
Advanced

Are these still available ?

They are gone from your website .....

Thanks,
Joel
Old 08-27-2010, 05:00 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Originally Posted by dietrich@ou.edu
Are these still available ?

They are gone from your website .....

Thanks,
Joel
Scroll down the page.
http://www.americanhydrocarbon.com
You will see the buy button.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:18 PM
dietrich@ou.edu
Advanced

I was hoping that there still might be a price differential for the Polished Aluminum version.

Is that possible ?

Joel

Get notified of new replies

To Car Show Door Prop Rods!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Car Show Door Prop Rods!!!!!!!