Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Kenwood Rebates

Old 06-03-2009, 09:11 PM
CraigE
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Kenwood Rebates

I just ordered the the Kenwood DNX9140.
I received a call that it had a arrived at my dealer, and as a nice surprise, Kenwood is offering a $150 mail in rebate.
There are rebates on their other Nav/HU as well.

www.kenwoodusa.com/Promotions/Navigate_A_Rebate/
Old 06-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Klaus-96
2019 Z06 2LZ A8 Coupe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 44 Likes on 31 Posts

FYI - Crutchfield went up $100 on the DNX9140, from $1799.99 to $1899.00, then shows the $150 rebate available. So you have to pay $100 more initiallly, and hope Kenwood eventually sends you the $150 rebate.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:07 AM
jdmvette
Night Owl for life
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,241 Likes on 1,664 Posts

that's a helluva nice HU.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:18 AM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Granby, MA Talladega Super Speedway Vettes 4 Vets Ambassador
Received 75 Likes on 60 Posts
Middle TN Events Coordinator
Cruise-In 1, 3, 9. 10 & 11 Veteran

Originally Posted by Klaus-96
FYI - Crutchfield went up $100 on the DNX9140, from $1799.99 to $1899.00, then shows the $150 rebate available. So you have to pay $100 more initiallly, and hope Kenwood eventually sends you the $150 rebate.
Yeh, look around... Crutchfield has always been around and is great and all, but if it's just the product and a warrantee your after look around you can shed about $500 off that price and still get the $150 rebate!

Seen them all over the web for $1200-$1300 as I have been in the market for one for a while now.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Klaus-96
2019 Z06 2LZ A8 Coupe
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by XtremeVette
Yeh, look around... Crutchfield has always been around and is great and all, but if it's just the product and a warrantee your after look around you can shed about $500 off that price and still get the $150 rebate!

Seen them all over the web for $1200-$1300 as I have been in the market for one for a while now.
Be very careful... You are likely to find you have NO warranty from Kenwood if you buy one at that price.

Here's a link to Kenwood's info on online retailers:

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/Online_Etailers/
Old 06-06-2009, 07:38 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

All Kenwoods from me WILL be vaild with this refund.

I called Kenwood and made sure of this yesterday.

I have 6140 and 7140 available right now.
both have 100.00 mail in refunds.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:13 AM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Be very careful... You are likely to find you have NO warranty from Kenwood if you buy one at that price.

Here's a link to Kenwood's info on online retailers:

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/Online_Etailers/
ahhhh well I knew about the warrantee but not the rebate thing...but when you add it all up it makes you think about where your money is actually going. The "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" that Kenwood has with the "authorized dealers" dealers seems to be more political then anything else. The price is hiked so much, sure your going to get $100 rebates. They are still making $400 or more off you. I dunno the "unauthorized" guys that are selling the exact same units and offering their warranty's (that are usually better then Kenwood's themselves) definitely has people looking for that route. Iam not really suggesting either way...just saying there are other options out there. Don't always think that by going straight with the manufacturer is best and only way. We all know about that....how many of us bring our cars to the dealerships to get parts or have our cars fixed? hmmmmmmmm (got you thinking now huh).

There's a lot more politics involved and money transferring when it comes to the manufacturer's and "kickbacks" they get from the "authorized" dealers they work with.

Again not bashing anybody or recommended one way over the other...just saying there are options out there.

OH PS: this is not including C5 BearsFan as I have seen his prices...(he is a good guy!) Iam more directing this toward the "Big Boy" shops such as Best Buy, Crutchfield, and etc.)

Last edited by XtremeVette; 06-08-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Klaus-96
2019 Z06 2LZ A8 Coupe
Support Corvetteforum!

Be Aware of Unauthorized Internet Dealers Selling Kenwood Products!

Because Kenwood cannot guarantee that product purchased from unauthorized dealers are genuine, new and/or fit for purchase, Kenwood does NOT offer any manufacturer's limited warranty or rebates for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer. Kenwood is not able to identify all persons and companies who claim to be authorized Kenwood Internet dealers, however Kenwood has been able to identify the following persons and companies who are NOT authorized Kenwood Internet dealers:

• Online Car Stereo
• Saletronics.com
• HookedOnTronics.com
• Sonic Electronix
• Abe’s of Maine
• Rudy’s Deals
• Etronics
• Cyber Shops
• Sigma Enterprises
• ElectraWarehouse.com
• VolumeStereos.com
• Techronics
• Ike Sound

Please note that Kenwood does NOT authorize the sale of any new, current model year product on eBay, Overstock or any similar auction-related Website. Kenwood therefore does NOT offer any manufacturer's limited warranty or rebates for products purchased from eBay, Overstock or any similar auction-related Website.

If you encounter an Internet merchant offering Kenwood products and wish to confirm that the merchant is an authorized Kenwood Internet dealer, please click here to access our Internet dealer locator.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/Ca...nsumer_Warning
Old 06-08-2009, 10:23 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Be Aware of Unauthorized Internet Dealers Selling Kenwood Products!

Because Kenwood cannot guarantee that product purchased from unauthorized dealers are genuine, new and/or fit for purchase, Kenwood does NOT offer any manufacturer's limited warranty or rebates for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer. Kenwood is not able to identify all persons and companies who claim to be authorized Kenwood Internet dealers, however Kenwood has been able to identify the following persons and companies who are NOT authorized Kenwood Internet dealers:

• Online Car Stereo
• Saletronics.com
• HookedOnTronics.com
• Sonic Electronix
• Abe’s of Maine
• Rudy’s Deals
• Etronics
• Cyber Shops
• Sigma Enterprises
• ElectraWarehouse.com
• VolumeStereos.com
• Techronics
• Ike Sound

Please note that Kenwood does NOT authorize the sale of any new, current model year product on eBay, Overstock or any similar auction-related Website. Kenwood therefore does NOT offer any manufacturer's limited warranty or rebates for products purchased from eBay, Overstock or any similar auction-related Website.

If you encounter an Internet merchant offering Kenwood products and wish to confirm that the merchant is an authorized Kenwood Internet dealer, please click here to access our Internet dealer locator.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/Ca...nsumer_Warning

Thanks for posting this for everyone to know and understand. For the record, all my Kenwood units come Direct from Kenwood to my areas largest Kenwood dealer. Kenwood put me in touch with him suppling to me at wholesale pricing because I could not make the minimum $20,000.00 orders required to purchase direct from Kenwood. I called and spoke with Kenwood on Friday myself and asked if the rebate was still good even with the final sale coming from DOuble D Mods and not the company i am working with. They said yes because they can track the head unit back to the company they sent it to and that I am authorized to buy direct from them at wholesale pricing so I can pass on the deals to everyone. This took me about 100 phone calls and emails to originally setup from day one to get approval to offer something that is from Kenwood and not an outside source. I try hard to get as close of deals as possible for everyone on the forum to compete with the famous auction site as that what it seems we all base our pricing on. But if there is a problem you can actually call me for assistance and not rely on an auction site seller to help you.

I hope this helps clear up any thoughts on where i get my head units and how and what i have/had to do to get all of us the best deals. I might not be the same price as the auction sitebut will get as close as I can for everyone.
Anyone want to ask more questions about this can PM me. I will give you details and you can call Kenwood and ask them about the rebate and who stereo would be coming from before you purchase. I have no problems and would more than likely do this myself as well if I was purchasing.

Dennis
Old 06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by c5 BearsFan
Thanks for posting this for everyone to know and understand. For the record, all my Kenwood units come Direct from Kenwood to my areas largest Kenwood dealer. Kenwood put me in touch with him suppling to me at wholesale pricing because I could not make the minimum $20,000.00 orders required to purchase direct from Kenwood. I called and spoke with Kenwood on Friday myself and asked if the rebate was still good even with the final sale coming from DOuble D Mods and not the company i am working with. They said yes because they can track the head unit back to the company they sent it to and that I am authorized to buy direct from them at wholesale pricing so I can pass on the deals to everyone. This took me about 100 phone calls and emails to originally setup from day one to get approval to offer something that is from Kenwood and not an outside source. I try hard to get as close of deals as possible for everyone on the forum to compete with the famous auction site as that what it seems we all base our pricing on. But if there is a problem you can actually call me for assistance and not rely on an auction site seller to help you.

I hope this helps clear up any thoughts on where i get my head units and how and what i have/had to do to get all of us the best deals. I might not be the same price as the auction sitebut will get as close as I can for everyone.
Anyone want to ask more questions about this can PM me. I will give you details and you can call Kenwood and ask them about the rebate and who stereo would be coming from before you purchase. I have no problems and would more than likely do this myself as well if I was purchasing.

Dennis
Well said Dennis!

Get notified of new replies

To Kenwood Rebates

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kenwood Rebates