2010 Corvette Sale, Now Accepting Orders!

Old 05-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default 2010 Corvette Sale, Now Accepting Orders!

I am now accepting deposits and submitting orders for 2010 Corvettes!

We have availability!!

Order your 2010 Coupe, 2010 Convertible, 2010 Grand Sport Coupe, 2010 Grand Sport Convertible or 2010 Z06 today and be one of the first to receive one when production begins!

Chevrolet is accepting orders now with production scheduled to begin the week of July 28, 2009.

I haven’t any final and firm pricing yet.

Here’s what I am offering:

GM Supplier Pricing with no additional fees for prep, documentation, etc.

Have a great day,
Ken Fichtner
Fichtner Chevrolet
Laurel MT
“First Sponsoring Dealer, Corvette Fourm”
Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 PM
dalec6z06
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future of Corvette?

Will the U.S. government runned GM really produce Vettes in the future? Seriously, given the impending bankrupcy and the new mpg requirements will Vettes as enthusiasts know them actually exist in the future? What does a GM insider say? I'm interested since my father worked at the Cadillac Tank Plant in Cleveland for twenty years and I own a C6 Z06. Thanks
Old 06-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Zippy
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In 2, 9 & 10 Veteran
St Jude donor '09

Originally Posted by dalec6z06
Will the U.S. government runned GM really produce Vettes in the future? Seriously, given the impending bankrupcy and the new mpg requirements will Vettes as enthusiasts know them actually exist in the future? What does a GM insider say? I'm interested since my father worked at the Cadillac Tank Plant in Cleveland for twenty years and I own a C6 Z06. Thanks
From every report, yes, Corvette will build 010 Corvettes starting the last week of July 09. Remember, Corvette is a profitable vehicle, especially the ZR1.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:18 AM
dalec6z06
3rd Gear

Zippy,

Thanks for the response and the good news about the 2010's. I'm still very concerned however about the future of enthusiast cars of all kinds not only the Vette. I lived through the first death of the muscle car and I think this is the beginning of another- that is until a "new wave" beast is developed and produced using some form of alternative energy. It has been a great run and in my opinion better than the late 1960's. This is even more reason to buy your cars now before they are ALL gone. Sorry to say, we have seen the last of the fire breathing 400 to 500 HP factory-built street/race cars in my lifetime. Therefore, graybeards empty your wallets. No response is required - I was just editorializing. By the way for the interested reader, I am not associated w/ Zippy's dealership in anyway!.

Dale
Old 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Zippy
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In 2, 9 & 10 Veteran
St Jude donor '09

Dale, just an FYI: I do not have, nor am associated with any dealership. That said, I take pride in trying to keep up with anything Corvette related.

Tony

Get notified of new replies

To 2010 Corvette Sale, Now Accepting Orders!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 Corvette Sale, Now Accepting Orders!