C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Nav radio problem

Old 02-17-2009, 09:20 AM
nag1945
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help with Nav radio problem

Need help want to avoid dealer. I have an 08 with nav system (Z06 but same as all other 08s). About once every 5 times I start the car, the display on the nav screen does not come on. The buttons still work, the radio plays, you can even use the touch screen, but you can't see what you are touching. The screen is completely blank/off. If I turn the car off, then back on, it usually goes back to normal. Any thoughts? I'd rather not bring it to the dealer. Help
Old 02-17-2009, 09:23 AM
johnodrake

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,569 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Originally Posted by nag1945
Need help want to avoid dealer. I have an 08 with nav system (Z06 but same as all other 08s). About once every 5 times I start the car, the display on the nav screen does not come on. The buttons still work, the radio plays, you can even use the touch screen, but you can't see what you are touching. The screen is completely blank/off. If I turn the car off, then back on, it usually goes back to normal. Any thoughts? I'd rather not bring it to the dealer. Help
Sounds like you have a flaky screen. I have seen a couple of post on that over the years. Dealer will replace the Nav Radio - not really a big deal.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Rich Mickol
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 224 Likes on 195 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Originally Posted by johnodrake
Sounds like you have a flaky screen. I have seen a couple of post on that over the years. Dealer will replace the Nav Radio - not really a big deal.
Try the factory default setting. Maybe it might work. Good luck

Get notified of new replies

To Help with Nav radio problem

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help with Nav radio problem