C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Largest Corvette inventory in the Nation now ON SALE...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 08:50 PM
0Rick @ Les Stanford
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06
Default Largest Corvette inventory in the Nation now ON SALE...

We currently have the largest Corvette inventory in the Nation with 84 new 2007 models in stock. We need to move them out now. To do this we are selling all Coupes (47) and all Convertibles (18) and 19 more that have not been updated into our system yet at $1000 below GM Supplier Pricing. This offer can save you upto $8000.00 and allow you to choose from a GREAT SELECTION. Other offers on just a few cars might not be your best deal if it is not what you are looking for. In most cases this offer is just a few hundred above GM Employee Pricing with
84 to choose from.

1LTs, 2LTs and 3LTs in most all color combos and equipment combos as well. Call me today for all of the details. We are centrally located in the Mid West, Dearborn, Mi. and close to everywhere. Ca. customers pick up your car at our dealership and take a Rt. 66 road trip back home.
866-700-8388

Click on my banner below to go to my website and do a inventory search to find your dream Corvette!

This offer excludes Z06s and Indy Pace Cars and will end at close of business 07-02-07.

Last edited by Rick @ Les Stanford; 06-27-2007 at 08:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Largest Corvette inventory in the Nation now ON SALE...