View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 03:49 PM  
ask1ed
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default San Rafael chevrolet went out of their way to replace our damaged vette with a new, b

***********Re-opened at originators request to post his story****

San Rafael Chevrolet really came through for us. Greg James and the dealership crew went out of their way to make it right and we are safisfied with the results. No question any more about their intentions and efforts. They delivered as promised and replaced our vette with a new 07, slightly better equipped, at our old loan rate and amount we owed. (Thanks to our credit union, contra costa credit union for matching the loan rate.) I think he took quite a hit. Maybe the mod can change the original header title of the post so the google result will show a positive header.

I saw his service shop. It was the cleanest, most well organized shop I've ever seen. So they did the right thing by us in the end. Thanks to all who helped, from my wife Ronda and I. Any dealer or shop can learn from this, and that is, to make sure anyone driving a client's car drives it very carefully and if there is an accident, bend over backwards to make it right. http://www.consumerist.com/consumer/...ted-224967.php

Last edited by ask1ed; 01-07-2007 at 08:33 PM.
ask1ed is offline   Reply With Quote