Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

klasse all in one

Old 04-07-2005, 07:42 AM
klein
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default klasse all in one

Has anyone used this product and if so what was it like,I need something for cleaning the acid rain etching off my vet and slight oxidation on my black boat,both surfaces loofk and feel great its only when you look at the right angle that the imperfection come alive.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

You will see mostly great comments on this product, even from the "zaino only" crowd, as it truly is a great chemical and super light abrasive. When used with a Porter Cable Random Orbital is can really clean paint, remove overspray, and reduce minor marring. If the marks are harder and deeper into the finish, then you might wanna look to some polishes. These are very easy to use and provide nice results, you can even get the Klasse AIO there also. If you need a couponcode to save another 10% off, just PM me.
http://www.autogeek.net/pbmssr16.html
Old 04-07-2005, 05:03 PM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Default I use Klasse AIO and Klasse Sealant on my other car (metal)

I love the stuff it gives off a different shine unless because it is a metal car and not like the Corvette. It transforms the finish into a very slippery surface. I did notice thought that the swirls and scratches I had before show up easier now for all to see but it still looks good and I use Zaino too on the C-6. I would say these are both great products. After claybaring and using the Klasse there was a big difference.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:42 PM
FlyingDog
Racer

AIO is the final product I use before any last step product, whether it's a sealant, wax or both. It works great on boats, glass, metal --- I find more uses for AIO all the time.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
DsC5
Race Director

It's great stuff, leaves a clean, slick surface ready for wax.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:51 PM
6']['9
Advanced

AIO>than any other Acrylic Chemical Cleaner out there.

hands down.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:40 AM
TOGWT
Melting Slicks

Location: Ponte Vedra Beach / London State: Dazed and confused
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

klasse all in one
Has anyone used this product and if so what was it like,I need something for cleaning the acid rain etching off my vet and slight oxidation on my black boat,both surfaces loofk and feel great its only when you look at the right angle that the imperfection come alive.
If the paint surface has been etched by acid rain you may need something more abrasive. Klasse AIO is primarily a chemical cleaner with a fine abrasive added that also provides athin acylic protection.
It will usually deal with light / medium oxidation
JonM
Old 04-08-2005, 05:42 PM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Default That is probably why after I used that product I noticed all of my swirls n scratches

Originally Posted by TOGWT
If the paint surface has been etched by acid rain you may need something more abrasive. Klasse AIO is primarily a chemical cleaner with a fine abrasive added that also provides athin acylic protection.
It will usually deal with light / medium oxidation
JonM
Old 04-08-2005, 06:42 PM
D.K.
Pro

Klasse AIO is a really good product, has been proven over many years. Here is my latest detail job on my car using AIO:

Products used:

Pinnacle Body Wash
BlackFire Poly Clay
Menzerna Final Polish II (new mix)
Klasse AIO
Menzerna High Gloss Acrylic Shield(applied w/ microfiber glove)4 coats applied 24 hrs apart

Old 04-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Kreuzen
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Anybody ever try Griots products...specifically "Best Show Wax"?
Old 04-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by D.K.
Klasse AIO is a really good product, has been proven over many years. Here is my latest detail job on my car using AIO:

Products used:

Pinnacle Body Wash
BlackFire Poly Clay
Menzerna Final Polish II (new mix)
Klasse AIO
Menzerna High Gloss Acrylic Shield(applied w/ microfiber glove)4 coats applied 24 hrs apart

Nice results D.K. ..... how did you like the Menzerna Acrylic Spritz. I have seen some light streaking over Zaino Z2Pro and wondered if it was a compatibility issue or direct sunlight (hard to escape it completely in Florida)
Old 04-08-2005, 10:02 PM
D.K.
Pro

Originally Posted by Killrwheels
Nice results D.K. ..... how did you like the Menzerna Acrylic Spritz. I have seen some light streaking over Zaino Z2Pro and wondered if it was a compatibility issue or direct sunlight (hard to escape it completely in Florida)

I've found it to be a wee bit temperamental. I do need to mist the trouble spots(streaks) w/ the product and rebuff out. Not a big deal really. (I do recomend you apply by using a nozzle similar to the extra fine mist of a Fabreeze nozzle). So, I don't think compatibility w/ Zaino is a problem. It is just the nature of the product. Don't apply too much.

Get notified of new replies

To klasse all in one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: klasse all in one