Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

for sale small block 283 cylinder head (driver side)

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 06:51 PM
510dub
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale small block 283 cylinder head (driver side)

I have one cylinder head off a 50's corvette. It's the driver side head. It is a true corvette head because it has the curved top were the spark plug is at. I'm asking for about 350$ or best offer. I currently have it on a running 283 small block the head itself is in good shape. It does have one helicoil on the front intake bolt hole. You may want to rebuild it, really you could just bolt it on and go. I can send pictures of the cylinder head if you want to see it and ID it. Also you can tell because of the external stamping and shape of how it varies from the regular SBC 283 heads. I don't have the other head, I happened to get this one from a donor truck I bought building my current motor. Call me if your interested or send email.

510-303-4012 (Carlos)
Old 03-01-2004, 07:00 PM
510dub
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: for sale small block 283 cylinder head (510dub)

one more thing these are the heads that have the offset valve cover holes. The bottom holes are spaced farther than the top ones. I didn't notice this untill I spent allot of money for some expensive valve covers. If any one wants to buy them you will have to pay for shipping. Maybe we can work something out on the price and shipping????

Quick Reply: for sale small block 283 cylinder head (driver side)